Monday, February 15, 2010

the fun of JET SKI experience!!!

when i first visited the island of boracay 5 years ago, i said to myself, i want to ride that fast motor vehicle barging around the coast of that beautiful island. i just looked away from the shores of boracay excitingly watching people racing with each other riding that thing called JET SKI. it was a sure fun watching them and promised to myself that when i come back, i will sure have a ride into one of those.

when i finally decided to come back at boracay, i really set apart from my budget for this thrilling jet ski ride. when i first got into it, pleasant and friendly employees handed me up and taught me how to drive one of this. well, at first i was very scarred since it was my first time and i was afraid to fell into the waters. the crew rest assured me that this will not happen during their watch.

when i already managed to drive on my own, i really felt the rush, speed and excitement of driving one of those. whooooooooooooaaaaa!!! it was a sure thrilling experience! i could never forget the moments of the rushing jet ski breaking into the waves. it is 100% guaranteed fun. this i wanted to share to everyone. i have these pictures to share with you how fun it would be especially if you are with your loved ones.  

for more picture please see link... :-) http://napoleonseasports.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=69911129

No comments:

Post a Comment